This qualification is designed to help learners build the knowledge and skills needed when working under supervision with children and young people from birth to 19 years of age. It covers a diverse range of job roles and occupational areas working in children’s settings including early years and social care. This is suitable for Anyone who wants to work or has just started to work in the children and young people’s workforce.
The Level 2 Qualification provides an introduction to roles within the Children and Young People’s Workforce. Learners can then progress to the Level 3 Qualification who will then be able to use their knowledge, skills and judgement to initiate and complete semi-complex tasks and procedures (within limits). This includes being able to address problems with a level of independence.
The function of early years is to allow you to gain the skills, knowledge and competence to progress within this field.
• CACHE Level 2 Diploma in Early Years
• Functional Skills
• Employee Rights and Responsibilities
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What training will I receive?
One to one teaching and learning from tutor to support your learning within the chosen field.
• Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
• We will visit you regularly during your training
• Your training will be full and varied
© Copyright JC Training & Consultancy