This qualification sets the standard for anyone working in early years. An early year’s practitioner works with children aged 0-5 years and supports their early education in a safe environment. Find out how to help children to get ready for school and watch them learn and develop in your care. This course will give you the knowledge and skills to get a job working in education or childcare. You could go on to be a nursery nurse, reception class teacher, childminder or nanny.
The function of early years is to allow you to gain the skills, knowledge and competence to progress within this field.
• CACHELevel 3 Diploma in Early Years Educator
• Functional Skills
• Employee Rights and Responsibilities
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What training will I receive?
One to one teaching and learning from tutor to support your learning within the chosen field.
• Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
• We will visit you regularly during your training
• Your training will be full and varied
© Copyright JC Training & Consultancy