Strategic Management Level 7
About the Course
This course provides an in-depth understanding of strategic management processes which involves analysing and organisations internal and external environment, formulating strategies and evaluating effectiveness. You will learn how organisations develop and execute strategies and build long term success measures. The course modules cover areas of strategic analysis, strategy formation, horizon scanning principles and alignment of vision, mission and values. An employee in this occupation will be responsible for
• Setting direction, vision, governance and providing a clear sense of purpose for their area of responsibility.
• Providing clear and inclusive leadership.
• Identifying longer-term opportunities and risks using data from internal intelligence sources and external influences.
• Developing ethical, innovative and supportive cultures that get the best from people and enable the delivery of results.
• Resources that may include budgets, people, assets and facilities.
• Staying up to date with innovation and championing its adoption.
• Keeping pace with - and responding to change - by leading agile transformation.
• Leading and promoting sustainable business practices.
• Responding and managing crisis situations.